Barcode DLL for SAP R/3
MW6 Barcode DLL for SAP R/3 is compatible with SAPgui, SAPsprint, and SAPlpd, it allows you to print over 100 different barcodes virtually on any windows printer from SAP R/3 system, some of the supported barcodes are listed below:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Composite, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Postal Code Barcodes: Royal Mail 4 State, USPS Planet/Postnet, USPS OneCode, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, Netherlands Postal Code (KIX), Danish Postal Code, France Postal Code, Swiss Postal Code, Italy Postal Code, Japan Postal Code, China Postal Code, Korean Postal Code, Singapore Postal Code and Australia Postal Code.
- 2D Barcodes: PDF417, DataMatrix (ECC200, GS1 and ISO 16022), MaxiCode, QRCode, Aztec, Micro PDF417, Micro QRCode, CodaBlock-F, Code 16K and Code 49.
Our Barcode DLL is a cost-effective way to print barcodes, no special hardware
such as barcode font or barcode printer is required. It has successfully passed the compliance test conducted by SAP AG head office in Walldorf, Germany, we are one of the very few companies around the world - and only one in North America - who passed the demanding test; both 32 bits and 64 bits versions are available for you to test out.
You can easily embed print controls supported by our Barcode DLL into SAPscript, SmartForms, and ABAP
to print barcodes.
You can download either 32 bits version
or 64 bits version
to play around,
it is recommended that you close down all running applications before installing it. Depending on which file
(SAPsprint.exe, SAPlpd.exe or SAPWin.dll) is involved in printing barcodes, choose the folder where
that specific file is located as the installation destination folder. You have to install our Barcode DLL on both server (SAPSprint folder) and client (SAPlpd folder) PCs if you have one of the following scenarios:
- You want to print barcodes onto a LOCL printer with server printing SAPSprint.
- You want to print barcodes onto a virtual PDF printer with server printing SAPSprint.
For more information on how to install and use the Barcode DLL, you could refer to the following links:
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
SAP: SAP R/3 Release 2.2 or higher
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016