QRCode barcode ActiveX
Our QRCode ActiveX is a powerful ATL-based control for handling QRCode 2D barcode
and can be used in any ActiveX-compliant environment such as Word, Access,
Excel, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, Delphi or C++ Builder.
Data-binding capability makes it easy to produce barcode reports and labels using Access or VB.
- BMP and WMF image format output.
- Copy-to-clipboard method.
- Renders QRCode barcode on any device.
- Reed-Solomon error correction.
- 4 orientation options(0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
Full control of background color, bar color, module size, rows and columns.
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions are provided.
MW6 QRCode ActiveX is 100% consistent with the QRCode specification and extremely easy to use,
you can do "drag and drop" for inserting the QRCode ActiveX into your windows application or
create a QRCode COM object in the memory on the fly, specify the QRCode properties to meet
your application requirements and the QRCode barcode will be generated automatically in a flawless way. Please check out the following links for more information.
The installation package comes with the samples for Word, Excel, Access, Visual Basic and VC++, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the QRCode barcode into your application.
The following demo code & projects are available upon request:
- Sample FoxPro project
- Sample PowerBuilder 10 project
- Sample Delphi 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample C++ Builder 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample Crystal Reports 8.5 with Visual Basic
- Sample Active Reports with Visual Basic
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Crystal Reports
- Lotus Notes