QRCode .NET control
MW6 QRCode .NET control is a flexible and reliable .NET component and can create professional 2D QRCode images for your .NET application, you can save the QRCode barcode as different image format files. It is easy to print the QRCode barcode using the PrintDocument Control provided by the .NET Framework.
- BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF image format output.
- Easy QRCode barcode printing with the help of the PrintDocument control.
- 100% managed code.
- Reed-Solomon error correction.
- 4 orientation options(0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
- Full control of background color, bar color and module size.
- Compatible with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), the documentation provides the step-by-step instructions on how to create the QRCode barcodes in the reporting services environment. After finishing the installation, click "Start" > "All Programs" > "MW6 QRCode .Net Control" > "Help" for more information.
Our QRCode .NET windows control is 100% consistent with the QRCode specification and extremely easy to use, simply do "drag and drop" for inserting the QRCode .NET control into your .NET windows application, specify the QRCode properties to meet your application requirements and the QRCode barcode will be generated automatically in a flawless way.
The installation package comes with the samples for VB.NET and C#.NET, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the QRCode barcode into your application. Please check out the following links for more information.
Download a free, fully functional evaluation version to test it out.
Click here to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >10GMB hard drive, >256MB RAM, >300MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10