MegaPipe OCX ActiveX
MegaPipe OCX ActiveX is a reliable and powerful control for handling serial communication, TAPI-based modem
operation and file-transfer featuring XModem Checksum, XModem CRC, XModem 1K, YModem, YModem-G, ZModem and Kermit protocols.
It can be used in ActiveX-compliant environments such as VC++, VB, VB.Net, C#.Net, Access, Delphi and Borland C++.
- Small footprint (only 120K).
- Full control of all aspects of the serial port communication.
- Sends / receives characters.
- Workable with any serial port between COM1 and COM255.
- Supports RS232 and RS485 serial ports.
- Retrieves the information for the installed modems, makes a call and waits for a call.
- Easy download/upload directory setup.
- Easy upload-file name(s) setup.
- Easy download-file name setup for all XModem protocols.
- ZModem with crash recovery.
- Run-time royalty free.
- A lot more...
Our OCX ActiveX package comes with the straightforward manual plus the samples for VC++ and VB, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the MegaPipe control into your application. Please check out the following links for more information.
If you want to use the MegaPipe OCX ActiveX in a web project, we have easy-to-follow sample HTML files
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >10GMB hard drive, >256MB RAM, >300MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++