MegaPipe .NET control
MegaPipe .NET control is a reliable and powerful 100% managed code component for handling serial communication, TAPI-based modem
operation and file-transfer featuring XModem Checksum, XModem CRC, XModem 1K, YModem, YModem-G, ZModem and Kermit protocols.
- Full control of all aspects of the serial port communication.
- Sends / receives characters.
- Workable with any serial port between COM1 and COM255.
- Supports RS232 and RS485 serial ports.
- Retrieves the information for the installed modems, makes a call and waits for a call.
- Easy download/upload directory setup.
- Easy upload-file name(s) setup.
- Easy download-file name setup for all XModem protocols.
- ZModem with crash recovery.
- Supports the generic Kermit commands such as Login/Logout/Finish, Changing Work Directory, Listing Directory, Disk Usage Query, Erase/Rename/Copy File, etc.
- Run-time royalty free.
- A lot more...
MW6 MegaPipe .NET control package comes with the straightforward manual plus the samples for C#.NET and VB.NET, which
can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the MegaPipe .NET control into your application.
Please check out the following links for more information.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >10GMB hard drive, >256MB RAM, >300MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
It can be used in any one of the following environments: