MegaPipe ATL ActiveX
MegaPipe ActiveX is a reliable and powerful ATL-based control for handling serial communication, TAPI-based modem operation
and file-transfer featuring XModem Checksum, XModem CRC, XModem 1K, YModem, YModem-G, ZModem and Kermit protocols. It can be
used in any ActiveX-compliant environment such as VC++, VB, VB.Net, C#.Net, Access, Delphi or Borland C++.
- Supports multiple port/phone line connections simultaneously.
- Full control of all aspects of the serial port communication.
- Sends / receives characters.
- Workable with any serial port between COM1 and COM255.
- Supports RS232 and RS485 serial ports.
- Retrieves the information for the installed modems, makes a call and waits for a call.
- Easy download/upload directory setup.
- Easy upload-file name(s) setup.
- Easy download-file name setup for all XModem protocols.
- ZModem with crash recovery.
- Run-time royalty free.
- A lot more...
Our ActiveX package comes with the straightforward manual plus the samples for VC++, VB and Delphi, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the MegaPipe control into your application.
Please check out the following links for more information.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >10GMB hard drive, >256MB RAM, >300MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++