MaxiCode barcode ActiveX
Our MaxiCode ActiveX is a powerful ATL-based control for handling MaxiCode 2D barcode
and can be used in any ActiveX-compliant environment such as Word, Access,
Excel, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, Delphi or C++ Builder.
Data-binding capability makes it easy to produce barcode reports and labels using Access or VB.
- BMP and WMF image format output.
- Copy-to-clipboard method.
- Renders MaxiCode barcode on any device.
- Supports mode 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Supports zip code, country code and service class.
- 4 orientation options (0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
MW6 MaxiCode ActiveX is 100% consistent with the MaxiCode specification and extremely easy to use,
you can do "drag and drop" for inserting the MaxiCode ActiveX into your windows application or
create a MaxiCode COM object in the memory on the fly, specify the MaxiCode properties to meet
your application requirements and the MaxiCode barcode will be generated automatically in a flawless way. Please check out the following links for more information.
The installation package comes with the samples for Word, Excel, Access, Visual Basic and VC++,
which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the MaxiCode
barcode into your application, you could download trial version package
to test it out.
The following demo code & projects are available upon request:
- Sample FoxPro project
- Sample PowerBuilder 10 project
- Sample Delphi 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample C++ Builder 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample Crystal Reports 8.5 with Visual Basic
- Sample Active Reports with Visual Basic
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Crystal Reports
- Lotus Notes