DataMatrix barcode ActiveX
Our DataMatrix ActiveX is a powerful ATL-based control for handling DataMatrix 2D barcode
and can be used in any ActiveX-compliant environment such as Word, Access,
Excel, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, Delphi or C++ Builder.
Data-binding capability makes it easy to produce barcode reports and labels using Access or VB.
- Supports Unicode text (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, etc).
- BMP and WMF image format output.
- Copy-to-clipboard method.
- Renders DataMatrix barcode on any device.
- Reed-Solomon error correction.
- 4 orientation options(0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
Full control of background color, bar color, module size, border style, rows and columns.
- Compatible with ECC 200, GS1 DataMatrix, and ISO/IEC 16022.
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions are provided.
MW6 DataMatrix ActiveX is 100% consistent with the DataMatrix specification and extremely easy to use,
you can do "drag and drop" for inserting the DataMatrix ActiveX into your windows application or
create a DataMatrix COM object in the memory on the fly, specify the DataMatrix properties to meet
your application requirements and the DataMatrix barcode will be generated automatically in a flawless way.
The installation package comes with the samples for Word, Excel, Access, Visual Basic, VC++
and IE, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the DataMatrix
barcode into your application. Please check out the following links for more information.
The following demo code & projects are available upon request:
- Sample FoxPro project
- Sample PowerBuilder 10 project
- Sample Delphi 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample C++ Builder 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample Crystal Reports 8.5 with Visual Basic
- Sample Active Reports with Visual Basic
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Crystal Reports
- Lotus Notes