Barcode Win32 DLL Combo Package
Barcode Win32 DLL Combo Package features 6 different barcode Win32 DLL libraries which can be used to
generate the most popular 1D barcodes, postal code barcodes, PDF417, DataMatrix, Aztec, QRCode, and MaxiCode, you can
save the barcode as either BMP or WMF image file or copy the barcode WMF image to the clipboard.
Supports almost 100 symbologies including:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Composite, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Postal Code Barcodes: Royal Mail 4 State, USPS Planet/Postnet, USPS OneCode, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, Netherlands Postal Code (KIX), Danish Postal Code, France Postal Code, Swiss Postal Code, Italy Postal Code, Japan Postal Code, China Postal Code, Korean Postal Code, Singapore Postal Code and Australia Postal Code.
- 2D Barcodes: PDF417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QRCode, Aztec, Micro PDF417, Micro QRCode, CodaBlock-F, Code 16K and Code 49.
BMP and WMF image format output.
- Renders barcode on any device.
- 4 orientation options (0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
The package comes with the samples for Word, Excel, VB, VC++ and Delphi, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the barcode into your application, download a free, fully functional evaluation version
to test it out.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order for Barcode Win32 DLL Combo Package.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order for Barcode Static Link Library Combo Package.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Borland C++