Barcode .NET Control Combo Package
MW6 Barcode .NET Control Combo Package features 6 different barcode .NET controls which can be used to generate the most
popular 1D barcodes, postal code barcodes, PDF417, DataMatrix, Aztec, QRCode, and MaxiCode, you can save barcodes as different image format files.
It is easy to print barcodes using the PrintDocument Control provided by the .NET Framework.
Supports almost 100 symbologies including:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Composite, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Postal Code Barcodes: Royal Mail 4 State, USPS Planet/Postnet, USPS OneCode, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, Netherlands Postal Code (KIX), Danish Postal Code, France Postal Code, Swiss Postal Code, Italy Postal Code, Japan Postal Code, China Postal Code, Korean Postal Code, Singapore Postal Code and Australia Postal Code.
- 2D Barcodes: PDF417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QRCode, Aztec, Micro PDF417, Micro QRCode, CodaBlock-F, Code 16K and Code 49.
- BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF image format output.
- Renders the barcode on any device including high-speed and low-resolution thermal printer.
- 100% managed code.
- 4 orientation options (0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
Full control of background color, bar color, bearer bar, bar width and height, border width, supplement, text font characteristic and checksum digit etc.
Compatible with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
The installation package comes with the samples for VB.NET and C#.NET, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the barcode
into your application.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >10GMB hard drive, >256MB RAM, >300MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
It can be used in any one of the following environments: