Barcode ActiveX Combo Package
Barcode ActiveX Combo Package features 6 different ATL-based barcode ActiveX controls which can be used to generate the most popular
1D barcodes, postal code barcodes, PDF417, DataMatrix, Aztec, QRCode, and MaxiCode. These ActiveX controls are workable in any ActiveX-compliant
environment such as Word, Access, Excel, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, Delphi or C++ Builder.
Supports almost 100 symbologies including:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Composite, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Postal Code Barcodes: Royal Mail 4 State, USPS Planet/Postnet, USPS OneCode, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, Netherlands Postal Code (KIX), Danish Postal Code, France Postal Code, Swiss Postal Code, Italy Postal Code, Japan Postal Code, China Postal Code, Korean Postal Code, Singapore Postal Code and Australia Postal Code.
- 2D Barcodes: PDF417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QRCode, Aztec, Micro PDF417, Micro QRCode, CodaBlock-F, Code 16K and Code 49.
Data-binding capability makes it easy to produce barcode reports and labels using Access or VB.
BMP and WMF image format output.
- Renders barcode on any device including high-speed and low-resolution thermal printer.
- 4 orientation options (0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office.
The installation package comes with the samples for Word, Excel, Access, Visual Basic and VC++, which
can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the barcode controls
into your application.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++