Barcode Win32 DLL
Our barcode Win32 DLL can create device independent barcode images for your applications, you can
save the barcode as either BMP or WMF image file or copy the barcode WMF image to the clipboard.
Supports over 90 symbologies including:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Composite, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Postal Code Barcodes: Royal Mail 4 State, USPS Planet/Postnet, USPS OneCode, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, Netherlands Postal Code (KIX), Danish Postal Code, France Postal Code, Swiss Postal Code, Italy Postal Code, Japan Postal Code, China Postal Code, Korean Postal Code, Singapore Postal Code and Australia Postal Code.
- 2D Barcodes: Micro PDF417, Micro QRCode, CodaBlock-F, Code 16K and Code 49.
BMP and WMF image format output.
- Renders barcode on any device.
- 4 orientation options (0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
Full control of background color, bar color, bearer bar, bar width and height, border width, supplement, text font characteristic and checksum digit etc.
MW6 barcode Win32 DLL is 100% consistent with the barcode specification and extremely easy to use, the package downloadable from our website comes with
the samples for Word, Excel, VB, VC++ and Delphi, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the barcode with your application, please check out the following links for more information.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order for Win32 DLL.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order for static link library.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Borland C++