Barcode .NET control
MW6 barcode .NET control is a flexible and reliable .NET component and can create professional barcode
images for your .NET application, you can save barcodes as different image format files.
It is easy to print barcodes using the PrintDocument Control provided by the .NET Framework.
Supports over 90 symbologies including:
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, ITF-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Composite, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- Postal Code Barcodes: Royal Mail 4 State, USPS Planet/Postnet, USPS OneCode, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, Netherlands Postal Code (KIX), Danish Postal Code, France Postal Code, Swiss Postal Code, Italy Postal Code, Japan Postal Code, China Postal Code, Korean Postal Code, Singapore Postal Code and Australia Postal Code.
- 2D Barcodes: Micro PDF417, Micro QRCode, CodaBlock-F, Code 16K and Code 49.
- BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF image format output.
- Renders the barcode on any device including high-speed and low-resolution thermal printer.
- 100% managed code.
- 4 orientation options(0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
Full control of background color, bar color, bearer bar, bar width and height, border width, supplement, text font characteristic and checksum digit etc.
Compatible with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), the documentation provides the step-by-step instructions on how to create barcodes in the
reporting services environment. After finishing the installation, click "Start" > "All Programs" > "MW6 Barcode .Net Control" > "Help" for more information.
Our barcode .NET windows control is 100% consistent with the barcode specification and extremely easy to use,
simply do "drag and drop" for inserting the barcode windows control into your .NET windows application, specify the barcode properties to meet
your application requirements and the barcode will be generated automatically in a flawless way. Please check out the following links for more information.
The installation package comes with the samples for VB.NET and C#.NET, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the barcode
into your application.
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >10GMB hard drive, >256MB RAM, >300MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012
It can be used in any one of the following environments: