Aztec barcode ActiveX
Our Aztec ActiveX is a powerful ATL-based control for handling Aztec 2D barcode
and can be used in any ActiveX-compliant environment such as Word, Access,
Excel, VB.NET, C#.NET, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, Delphi or C++ Builder.
Data-binding capability makes it easy to produce barcode reports and labels using Access or VB.
- BMP and WMF image format output.
- Copy-to-clipboard method.
- Renders Aztec barcode on any device.
- Reed-Solomon error correction.
- 4 orientation options(0 degree, 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees).
Full control of background color, bar color, module size, border style, rows and columns.
- 64-bit and 32-bit versions are provided.
MW6 Aztec ActiveX is 100% consistent with the Aztec specification and extremely easy to use,
you can do "drag and drop" for inserting the Aztec ActiveX into your windows application or
create an Aztec COM object in the memory on the fly, specify the Aztec properties to meet
your application requirements and the Aztec barcode will be generated automatically in a flawless way.
The installation package comes with the samples for Word, Excel, Access, Visual Basic, VC++
and IE, which can dramatically shorten the learning curve in terms of how to integrate the Aztec
barcode into your application. Please check out the following links for more information.
If you want to create Aztec barcodes using Office Word, Excel or Access, please download the documentation and VBA macros for Office 2007, 2010, and 2013
The following demo code & projects are available upon request:
- Sample FoxPro project
- Sample PowerBuilder 10 project
- Sample Delphi 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample C++ Builder 6.0 project with QuickReport
- Sample Crystal Reports 8.5 with Visual Basic
- Sample Active Reports with Visual Basic
to obtain pricing information or place an online order.
Hardware: >100MB hard drive, >64MB RAM, >100MHZ CPU
Any one of the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012
It can be used in any one of the following environments:
- Visual C++
- Visual Basic
- Borland C++
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Crystal Reports
- Lotus Notes